Union Bank was founded in 19th century. Later this bank and Bank of California have united into UnionBankCal Corporation. The union brought both companies advantages. It has become a traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Probably a few money-laundering accusations for the bank still stay in your memory but it is all in the past. Mitsubishi UFJ bought 35 percent of it and in a few months it has got all the corporation. The headquarter is located in New York. It provides services not only for customer but also for small business. The website operates in two languages: Japanese and English.
- Find Branch Locations and Hours
- Website – www.unionbank.com
- Customer Service Telephone – 1(800)238-4486
- Routing Number – 122000496 (California)
- Swift Number – BOFCUS33MPK